You can filter all of your maintenance plans with the following filters:
- Select status: you can choose between Running, to find the ongoing maintenance plans; Pause, to find the maintenance plans that are currently paused; Finish, to view all the completed maintenance plans.
- Select assignee: with this you can find the maintenance plans assigned to the selected user or users.
- Choose one or more tags: you will find the maintenance plans based on the selected tag or tags; for example, if you enter "Regulatory", you will see only the maintenance plans that have this tag.
- Date range: where you can find the maintenance plans based on a start date and end date.
- Cost center: with this filter you will find the maintenance plans based on the cost center's equipement they are affected to.
- Keywords: with this you can find the maintenance plans thanks to the keywords presents in their description.
Once you have selected your filters, simply click on the "search" button, and the maintenance plans will be displayed.