To create an equipment, simply click on the "Equipment" tab, from the left side menu, then click on the "create" button.
Then, you need to provide the following information:
- a picture of the equipment (optional);
- the name of the equipment, that you can summarize as "Type of element - Brand - Model - Item code and Location (if it is a spare part) - Number of the equipment - Geographical area or production line";
- a description of the piece of equipment, that can include the type of element, type of contract, serial number, and every information you believe is necessary;
- the cost center of the equipment;
- tags associated to this equipment;
- links to other equipment, which corresponds to the option to link several pieces of equipment when they are created. In this way a subset can be attached to a machine. The links allow to establish a nomenclature between your different machines;
- custom fields (optional), that allows you to add a field in the creation of a piece of equipment;
- visibility of the piece of equipment between public and private. Public equipment are accessible to all users in the Mobility Work's community, leaving the names of companies and users anonymous.