Once your task has been created, you will find the following information in the news feed:
- the task’s creator;
- the picture of the task’s creator;
- the date of the task’s creation;
- the task’s description;
- the equipment on which the task is planned;
- the task's tag;
- the equipment's picture;
- the scheduled date;
- the person assigned to the task;
- the task's status: red, in progress; green, completed.
You can open the task any time by clicking on it, or open the equipment sheet by clicking on the name of the equipment.