You have the possibility to use various filters to find all the different kind of tasks in your network.
When clicking on "Display more filters" you will find the following filters available:
- All tasks: this allows you to view all of your tasks, regardless of their status ( still in progress or archived);
- Ongoing tasks: with this you can view all the tasks, which are marked as not completes yet;
- Tasks done: with which you can find all the tasks marked as completed and archived;
- All tasks - maintenance plan: by selecting this, you will find all the tasks, whether they are from a maintenance plan or not;
- Not a maintenance plan task: by selecting this filter, you will find all the tasks that do are not part of a maintenance plan;
- Maintenance plan tasks: with this filter you will view all the tasks that are part of a maintenance plan;
- Select users assigned to the tasks: you will find all the tasks assigned to the selected user or users;
- Select the acitivity user: you will find all the tasks that have activities performed by the selected user or users;
- Choose one or more tags: with this you can find all the tasks on which one or more of the selected tags have been associated to. There is no limit on the number of tags that you can use through this filter;
- Select your equipment: with this you can view all the tasks performed on the selected equipement. There is no limit to the number of machines that can be entered through this filter;
- Cost center: this allows you to view all the tasks performed on the equipement associated to the selected cost center. Only one cost center can be entered in this filter;
- Filter by planned date: this allows you to select the date range on which the intervention was scheduled, thanks to the start date and end date filter;
- Task ID: with this you can find a specific task thanks to the task number. You can view the task ID in the task's page, at the top right of the image of the equipment on which the task has been created.
You also have the possibility to save a search, once you have entered the desired filters, by clicking on "Save search". In this way, you won't have to enter the same search criteria every time you have to have, for example, to download a weekly report.