🇬🇧 How to import products to Mobility Work Hub?
To import products, click on the "Products" menu at the top left corner to access your products list.
Click on the "import" button. You will then be redirected to the import procedure, which includes 3 steps:
This first step consists in preparing your CSV file for the import. An import template in .CSV format is available for download on this page to help you format your document correctly:
- The template must be strictly followed for the import to work
- The columns must be organized in the indicated order
- The first row must correspond to the title of each column
- CSV encoding must comply with ISO-8859-1
- The separator character must be a comma (,), not a semicolon (;) as in an Excel file
- All fields must be surrounded by quotation marks (")
- Do not use Word character (as ... - <<< >>)
- Do not duplicate product reference except to differentiate two translations of the same product
Import your CSV file.
The import is in progress.
Once the products have been imported, they will be visible in the "Products" menu, and will automatically be displayed in the advertising section of the Mobility Work CMMS application.